Ensure your site is trustworthy, credible and legitimate.
Whether you’ll sell anything though, is another thing.
One of the key tips for running a successful site is Trust. Think about it from your customers perspective. Have you done enough to show you are a legitimate site with products that will turn up once they have given you their money?
If not, then you find you get lots of traffic to your site, but not a lot of purchases.
Here are a few ideas to help increase the trust in your digital commerce site:
- Have clear and easy to read terms and conditions,
- Have a returns policy,
- Clearly show credible contact details,
- Have clear product images,
- Have informative product information, and
- Use a reputable payment gateway.
If you need help with getting your webstore going, visit our digital commerce services.